- Sweet or Savoury? Usually sweet. But love spicy, too.
- Dresses or Jeans? Actually, skirts or yoga pants. Depends on the day and the weather.
- House or Apartment? House. I like a yard and the really of being rooted somewhere. I crave soil to dig and plant, trees to fill up my view. I am not a city girl.
- Shop Online or Offline? Both. Etsy, craiglist, Ebay, Amazon and itunes are some of my favorites. I love handmade items and try to buy used where we can. I haven't tried ordering any food online.
- DVDs or Downloads? Streaming netflix or DVDs. We borrow from the library or netflix and we own a number of used movies. We're movie people, not tv people.
- Cocktails or Juice? Eh, neither. Juice, on occassion.
- Chocolate or Strawberry? Chocolate. :)
- Laptop or PC? Netbook. And I love it. It does the basics and I don't need anything fancy. But it's more convenient and portable.
- Magazines or Newspapers? I'll say magazines. We like 'National Geographic', 'Mother Earth News', and such. I read a lot of news online.
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook (and far too often). Admittedly, I just don't get Twitter...
- CDs or MP3s? mp3s. I love not having stacks of cds sitting around or dealing with the packaging. (does anyone else hate shrink wrap?
- Kids or Pets? Both! We have two lovely and spunky children, 1 gigantic dog, and 4 crazy chickens. (this is where I tell you I dream of having goats!)
- Macaron or Cupcakes? Cupcakes or brownies. My SIL makes great cupcakes and dreams of having her own bakery. I make brownies from scratch and we are never going back to boxed!
- Walk or Run? Walk. I enjoy running, but with my scoliosis it isn't a great idea. Last time I ran consistently, my back freaked out and I spent a week on the couch and a month on the sidelines. I walk and do yoga...
- Breakfast in Bed or Breakfast Out? Out. We rarely get the chance to sleep it and once I'm up, I'm up.
- Market or Supermarket? In summer we grow a lot of our own and shop farmer's markets to buy local. Otherwise, I go where I can get the best food prices. And we live across the road from a grocery store. :)
- Sourdough or Grainy? Anything as long as it's homemade!
- Heels or Flats? Flats. (I'd really rather not wear shoes at all.)
- Late nights or Not? Hahaha. Not. It's a big joke in our house that I can barely stay up past 9pm.
- Coffee or Tea? Herbal tea. I like the smell of coffee but I can't drink it.
Monday, January 03, 2011
Happy New Year
Well, I'm not much for resolutions but I love frivolous lists. :)