Wednesday, May 11, 2011

* 9 years *

Today we are celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary.  I can hardly believe it.  The time is flying by...  it has been busy and amazing.  To remind us of some of the events over our 9 years, my mom posted this on my facebook page:


"One burned out apartment, 2 houses, 1 broken wrist, a few surgeries, several stitches, too many rabies shots, 1 cut off wedding ring, 1 replacement wedding ring, quite a few cars, 1 motorcycle, 2 dogs, 5 chickens, 3 fish, 1 pregnancy with bed rest, 1 without, many great 4th of July games, a lot a tears, even more laughter, 2 and 1/2 kids, yes, it has been a full 9 years.. We love you guys, Happy Anniversary."


To be married to a man you love, who loves you back... who is faith-filled, devoted, kind...attractive (oh yeah!), has a great sense of humor... is FAR more patient than I deserve... an amazing father to our growing brood of children... Man.  I feel so incredibly blessed.  Beyond-words-kind-of-blessed.  And thankful.  :)


Us back in January of this year... chaperoning a youth retreat (no sleep).  I'll have to find a better picture!

No comments: