Monday, August 08, 2011

Day 5...

From a Low Angle...

(photo:  my brother's shoes... he (along with my hubby and my dad) acted as ushers at my brother-in-law's wedding this weekend.)

We spent Saturday at my brother-in-law's wedding.  It was an honor and a blessing to be part of their day.  I am constantly reminded of how blessed and truly fortunate my husband and I are... not only do we live fairly close to our families... but our families get along.  Holidays, weddings, birthdays, births, are events for our entire family.  My parents and my little brother...Bruce's parents and his 3 sisters and his brother, plus our niece and nephew.  Now, we have a new sister-in-law. 

Our families (those we are born into and those we choose) can serve as reminders of the Lord's unconditional, forever Love for His children. 

The 'Jesus Storybook Bible' puts it this way: 'You see, no matter what, in spite of everything, God would love his children - with a Never Stopping, Never Giving Up, Unbreaking, Always and Forever Love.'

No comments: