Thursday, June 28, 2007

Counting down

5 Weeks to go and I'm huge. My hands and feet are so swollen I can't wear my wedding rings and getting shoes on is a bit iffy. I have my hospital bag nearly packed, the cradle is set up and ready, Jack's little clothes are all folded and put away. And we wait.
Bruce has been finishing the walls in the kitchen (if you can see around the belly - you'll see that the drywall is mudded). We're packing things that normally sit - unused- in drawers and cupboards and selling the things that we haven't seen or used since we moved in over four years ago. With the housing market such as it is and a new baby due soon, we thought we'd try to sell our home. We found a great house in town with a giant yard, bigger rooms, and more space. That home seems to suit us and our needs a bit better than what we currently own. We'll see what happens...

No comments: