Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dash Away...


Back in January, I signed up for the Warrior Dash race along with my husband, dad, and brother.  2 weeks later I found out I was pregnant.  That put an end to my Warrior training (but was the beginning of morning sickness, back ache, weight gain, and growing a whole new person).  So, I traded my registration for a whole load of baby stuff and my brother-in-law got to compete in my place. 

Today was the dash...and it must of have been 90 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.  (ugh!  too hot!)  We were able to cheer on the guys (everyone finished, completed all the obstacles and didn't get hurt!  Success!!) and take a few photos.  I ended up with my my first (and hopefully last) sunburn of the season.  And a chance to wear my husband's Warrior Dash Viking Helmet (all competitors get one). 

And yeah, I wore it to go pick up pizza and movies.  I was a big hit.   :)

1 comment:

Abigail Jasmine said...

this is too cute!!!!
congrats on the coming babes!!

God Bless!
Lots of love!